I've been coding in some form or another all my life.
For the past 6 years I've been focusing on obj-c.
I love and live for: beautiful, well written code.
Top network posts
- 100 iOS8 - constraints ambiguously suggest a height of zero
- 15 Swift: Enums that use closures?
- 9 GMT time on iPhone
- 8 Uploading to Ruby on Rails from iPhone using ASIHTTPRequest
- 8 iOS7 Sprite Kit how to disable touches on a sprite to make it "tap through"?
- 8 What exactly are protocols and delegates and how are they used in IOS?
- 8 Check if optional protocol method is implemented in Swift?
- View more network posts →