CRM developer working for one of the largest software companies in the world. Passing interest in most forms of technology (master of none, however).
I drink too much coffee.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
17 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 at 13:11
- The Workplace♦ 72.5k 72.5k 6161 gold badges239239 silver badges283283 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 12.8k 12.8k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 11.7k 11.7k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.5k 6.5k 55 gold badges1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 548 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 300 Is it wrong to peek at a colleague's paycheck?
- 259 Why are there no toilets on the starship 'Exciting Undertaking'?
- 255 Is it "ok" to work on personal projects when home sick?
- 238 My friend, together with his bosses, is inviting me over for dinner. Accept or reject invitation?
- 237 Fair treatment for employees always late due to public transport
- 235 Offensive language/behavior from co-worker in online game
- View more network posts →
Top tags (17)
11 Can we burn the zombie-whales tag? Feb 24 '17
8 Popping the “Generalist” Badge Feb 22 '17
6 Popping the “Generalist” Badge Feb 24 '17
6 Is Star Trek verboten? Dec 20 '16
4 What was the problem of this question? Mar 6 '17
2 Inactive Sandbox 2014-2017 Mar 20 '17
2 What should we have as our elevator pitch (name) Mar 14 '17