Mathematical autodidact. Mathematical background: Russian school course of mathematics (including calculus), predicate logic, linear algebra, graph theory, set theory, statistics, combinatorics and probability. I'm very far from knowing it all by heart and rusty in some places.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
Top network posts
- 36 How can changes in personality/values of a person who turned into a vampire be explained?
- 29 Are there historical cases of country A printing the currency of country B for the main purpose of economic warfare?
- 11 Why is there a universal (both de jure and de facto) ban on necromancy in the world despite xenophobia and distrust between countries?
- 9 How do governments keep people accountable for contracts and oaths in a civilisation without a writing system?
- 7 Can a monopoly INCREASE the market surplus compared with a competitive market?
- 7 Living in prime years
- 6 Is there conflict between the law of excluded middle and "no set is its own member"?
- View more network posts →