Mathematical autodidact. Mathematical background: Russian school course of mathematics (including calculus), predicate logic, linear algebra, graph theory, set theory, statistics, combinatorics and probability. I'm very far from knowing it all by heart and rusty in some places.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 21 at 9:12
Top network posts
- 33 How can changes in personality/values of a person who turned into a vampire be explained?
- 7 Can a monopoly INCREASE the market surplus compared with a competitive market?
- 6 Is there conflict between the law of excluded middle and "no set is its own member"?
- 5 Is ongoing economic growth possible without additional non-renewable inputs?
- View more network posts →