- English Language & Usage 24.4k 24.4k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 22k 22k 1010 gold badges9090 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Puzzling 3.1k 3.1k 1313 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.1k 3.1k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 171 Russian Dolls - How do they reproduce?
- 126 Best (law-abiding) ways to inconvenience cold callers?
- 112 Anatomically Correct Strange Women In Ponds Distributing Swords
- 94 Would a Moon made of water pose a threat to Earth during eclipses?
- 91 What (modern) weapons could be used to destroy skeletal enemies as completely as possible?
- 74 How can I explain a world where everything is working together to kill the protagonist?
- 72 If the insects declared war, who would win?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (16)
21 Who actually builds worlds and why? Dec 28 '18
10 Nitpicking - Good or bad? Dec 2 '18
3 How to deal with “funny questions”? Aug 10 '15