Graduated with a Master's degree in Information Studies from the University of Tokyo.
I've done research in natural language processing, specifically in machine translation, and on group navigation -- specifically the problem of location sharing and privacy.
I am also an aspiring writer and technology ethicist.
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 31 '17 at 2:39
- English Language Learners 1.3k 1.3k 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 630 630 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 350 350 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 322 322 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 170 170 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 How could cats evolve toxic claws?
- 10 If potato chips come in contact with humid air, they become what?
- 10 Is "life" a countable noun in English?
- 10 What percentage of people can break laws as they desire before society resides into Chaos?
- 9 What does "at 19.45 hours" mean?
- 7 I heard a word that sounded like psycho in English, what does it mean?
- 7 Difference between "belong to" and "belong with"
- View more network posts →