- Stack Overflow 64.4k 64.4k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 902 902 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Photography 618 618 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 136 Why is rand()%6 biased?
- 129 What's the point of a PROTOTYPE macro that merely expands to its arguments?
- 79 #define NOMINMAX using std::min/max
- 76 const vs constexpr on variables
- 54 Undefined reference to static variable c++
- 52 How can I pass a member function where a free function is expected?
- 50 The use of double include guards in C++
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 4 '17