I graduated Oxford (the University) with honours and a physics degree. Now I'm working in C++ and Python as a QUANT in Oxford (the city). I'm also doing some game development on the side.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '16 at 10:16
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 88 gold badges2626 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Game Development 426 426 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 246 246 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Travel 211 211 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 193 193 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 142 Zoom in on a point (using scale and translate)
- 55 Zoom in on a point (using scale and translate)
- 25 What is the difference between an impulse and a force related to a physics engine?
- 21 webcam access in c++
- 12 How would interplanetary stock-exchanges work?
- 9 How many times do you have to circle the Earth to break orbit?
- 8 permission denied running my own program (ubuntu)
- View more network posts →