I graduated Oxford (the University) with honours and a physics degree. Now I'm working in C++ and Python as a QUANT in Oxford (the city). I'm also doing some game development on the side.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '16 at 10:16
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 88 gold badges2828 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 444 444 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Game Development 436 436 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Travel 211 211 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 193 193 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 155 Zoom in on a point (using scale and translate)
- 67 Zoom in on a point (using scale and translate)
- 26 What is the difference between an impulse and a force related to a physics engine?
- 22 webcam access in c++
- 12 How would interplanetary stock-exchanges work?
- 9 How many times do you have to circle the Earth to break orbit?
- 6 Performance of gzipped json vs efficient binary serialization
- View more network posts →