"Go Faster" has been a permanent part of my work life. If there's a way to make a process go faster, I will find it.
I solve business problems with technology. Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect (which means I can solve problems with the Cloud).
Member for 6 years, 1 month
50 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 21:46
- Worldbuilding 51.7k 51.7k 1010 gold badges122122 silver badges255255 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 556 556 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Super User 556 556 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 536 536 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Engineering 285 285 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 125 Releasing a T-Rex into a modern ecosystem wouldn't be that bad, right?
- 118 Any motivation for racism still existing in a transhumanist future?
- 87 What kind of natural armor would stop bullets?
- 84 How can a single person with unlimited lifetimes and persistent memory affect the world?
- 81 How many humans can I abduct without getting noticed?
- 69 How could a resurrected Jesus prove he is Jesus without performing miracles?
- 68 From which point on would including a dragon on one side of a historical battle not be an instant victory?
- View more network posts →