The story goes like this:
- I have asked a question about killing all humanity, but leaving buildings intact.
- This question received two good answers of pulsar radiation and alien invasion.
- I have then asked another question. It is bad, because it includes five separate questions.
We agree with JBH that second question must be deleted as of a very poor quality.
We completely disagree what to do with first question:
- JBH insists on editing this question into first of five asked second question and asking four more separate.
- I am more than sure that first question shouldn't be touched at all and five separate questions must be asked instead.
Doing what JBH suggests is completely against what I was told in SE for past 5-7 years of contribution. We will end up with upvoted question asking about lava flood which has upvoted answers on pulsar radiation and aliens invasion. This is pointless for me tottally.
Please, advice which descision here is good? Is it OK to run into situation, in which reedited question asks about something completely different than already posted answers?