I recently asked this question about how many people would be required to care for a particular menagerie. It's tagged and , which could be worse, but neither tag quite fits the topic, which is caring for animals, i.e. husbandry. (Farming usually refers to plants, and zoology a) is a much broader field and b) is not usually associated with domestic animals.)

I wonder if there should be a (separate) tag for this? (It clearly meets the "expert" test...)


The following is the description of the tag:

For questions relating to the study or analysis of animals, animal husbandry, or the discussion of animal behavior and evolution.

Please use for all husbandry-related questions.

  • 1
    $\begingroup$ ...but that's like saying we shouldn't have xenobiology because we have biology. You are arguing, then, that AH is "too niche" or something along those lines? $\endgroup$
    – Matthew
    Oct 23 '19 at 17:39
  • $\begingroup$ @Matthew Yes. Personally I think xenobiology should be made into a synonym of biology $\endgroup$
    – overlord
    Oct 23 '19 at 18:12

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .