The point of this post is to discuss potential
- Tag wiki and excerpt edits
- Tag creation and deletion
- Tag blacklisting
- Tag synonymization and merging
... because a meta post for every proposed change fills up the question list relatively quickly.
Answers should include:
- One suggestion each (multiple answers per person are welcome)
- Links to the tag's wiki, definitions, and all other information relevant to your argument
- Reasoning for all suggested changes
- That the tag is for meta (if it is) to avoid confusion
The comments can be used for discussion, and after a consensus is reached, the change should be implemented by the requester.
- If they do not have the ability to implement that change, the post can be flagged for moderator attention with a polite request for implementation. The post can be deleted after the change is confirmed.
- If the suggestion is controversial, it is not recommended to flag or push the idea until an agreement is reached.
Remember that meta tags are also in need of cleanup! Don’t forget to check the meta review from time to time.