So episode three is now up and we are starting to plan for number four.
Wanted to get this back in front of people so it can collect more votes and more questions.
One thing we are considering adding to the podcast is a sort of ask the group a question segment.
The idea would be that you, the community, pose questions to us, the panel, and we try to answer them on the podcast. With our current technology set we are not equipped to do this live (its not a live broadcast), so we would have to get questions ahead of time.
We don't have the same restrictions as the site, so we are totally happy to share our opinions :D.
If you have a question in mind please post it below, one question per post.
I cannot guarantee we will start this segment with episode 3 which we will be filming in a few days but fully anticipate we will do it sooner rather than later.
Community, please feel free to up-vote the questions you would most like to see us discuss on the podcast but we reserve the right to pick questions in any old order.
So people have questions about questions...heh, irony.
I don't want to restrict people in any way so I am going to provide examples but feel free to branch out beyond that!!!!
- So, examples.
- Questions that may not work on the site, maybe they are too opinion based, or to discussion-y
- Does James have a dog? (to which the answer is yes, also he is old and blind (the dog))
- Is Green's name really Green?
- Why doesn't one of you actually ever finish building something?
- What are you building?
- I have this problem with my world...example
- How many nerds does it take to decide what magic is?
Also, if you're wondering, the primary participants in the podcast are myself, Green and Nex. The fourth slot has rotated thus far, we've had Daaaawhaterver the spelling is and Monica join us, and for episode 3 ArtofCode will be our guest.