We've already had some questions on financial politics, so this topic seems generally fine. I'd say its part of this bullet point on the what to ask page:
• Effects of events or world elements, including biology, technology and magic, on specific aspects of that world's societies, cultures, and environment
On a first glance, I would say your first question seems basically okay.
- You have a clear cut setting
- You provide examples to explain your ideas
- Your question is clear
But there are some things you might want to reconsider:
- Your Question section is multiple questions:
- What would be the economic implications of a government offering to invest $10,000 in every citizen's professional venture?
- What would be the economic pros/cons, and
- would this be a potentially viable solution to improving an economy? If not, what are the flaws in the concept?
I would say the first one is good and could be asked in your context. However, "What are pros/cons?" is generally very broad, and "Would it improve the economy?" seems very broad and basically opinion-based to me (not really sure about the opinion-based thing, but this would be difficult to answer objectively I guess).
Your second question again is very broad. I think this one needs a more thorough definition before it is being answerable in reasonable length. Further, I do not think asking "Has this exact solution been considered and debated?" would be on-topic for worldbuilding in this context but I would be glad to be corrected by others.
That said, I'd like to say thank you for checking that your question fits the site, that is a good thing to do. Next time (or maybe this time as well) check out the sandbox. There you can post your questions as answer and people will give feedback and help you to make it fit the site - and they do a really good job with that.