There are currently eight questions tagged "design".
- Asteroid as a generation ship
- Foundation Component of New World
- Ensuring consistency in a world
- Can you simply scale up animals?
- Ship design that could navigate on the edge of an incredibly strong vortex
- For designing a vocal language for an intelligent species, how to decide on phonemes?
- Are geographically typed planets realistic?
- How can I break down the task of creating a world into manageable chunks?
At a glance, these don't really have a lot in common.
Only one ("Foundation Component of New World") is tagged only design whereas the others have additional tags as well.
What exactly do we intend the design tag to mean in this case? Can we even deduce a meaning for the tag from the mass of questions tagged with it, or should we simply drop that tag entirely?
Since worldbuilding almost by definition relates to some sort of design, I think we can drop the tag entirely. How does the community feel?